- LCCL have 9 county home & 4 city homes
- CQC rated Good
- Ongoing training, development and qualifications
- Reliable contracted hours
- Generous Holiday pay is included
- National Employment Saving Trust pension scheme
Daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with moving and handling residents
- Carrying out all aspects of residents personal hygiene
- General supervision of residents during mealtimes; assisting residents with meals as necessary
- Maintaining and recording necessary documentation
- General cleansing and disinfection of equipment
- Maintaining Health & Safety standard
- Participating in all forms of social and recreational activities
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
Leicestershire County Care Ltd employees must complete their induction and the Care Standards Act which will be carried out by our Training Co-ordinators.
Please do not apply if you are not able to work flexible shifts which will include weekends, evenings and occasional nights.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. The employer has claimed an exemption under the Equality Act 2010.