Care Assistant - No Car Required!
- Paid breaks
- Small residential care home with a lovely atmosphere
- We're small, so we are very Covid safe
- No car required, no driving licence required, just commute to us at LE12 8LP
- Under new management, leading and supporting a strong, helpful team
- We pay your contracted shifts if you're forced to self isolate due to COVID
Pinglenook Residential Care Home in Barrow upon Soar (near Loughborough) is now under new management and looking to strengthen our care team.
We are looking to recruit caring and kind people to help enrich the lives of the ladies and gentlemen who live with us.
No experience is necessary, as full induction and training will be provided. There are many transferable skills that you may already have that could mean you will be an outstanding care assistant. And if you are awesome - and we'll help you fulfil your potential to be exactly that - then we have opportunities for you to progress to senior carer as well as oodles of specialist training opportunities, such as dementia care and end-of-life care.
If this sounds like it might be right up your street, then please give Charlotte - our registered manager - a call on 01509 813 071 or drop her an email email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, day shift, night shift
Salary: £8.91 to £11.25 per hour