We value our care workers, and believe in investing in them so that they can provide the highest quality of care.
- We genuinely care about the wellbeing of our staff
- Contracted Hours available after successful completion of probation period
- Exciting career pathways - we love to support our staff into internal promotions!
Are you a caring and compassionate person who is able to work independently and flexibly? Come and join our friendly community care team!
We have a range of work patterns available, but are particularly keen to find people who are able to work regular morning or evening shifts (7am - 3pm / 4pm - 10pm) and weekends.
The role of a Care Assistant is to provide care, support and companionship to people so that they may continue to live independently in their own homes within the community.
A typical day will see you providing care for a number of service users with visits lasting from 30 minutes to a few hours. During each visit you will be providing all the care as listed in their individual support plan.
This may include:
- Assistance with personal hygiene, washing, toileting,
- Assistance with feeding or meals preparation,
- Light household duties or domestic tasks
- Prompting or administering medication
- Another important part of the role is providing company for service users, you will become someone to talk to and listen to.
We will work with your regular availability to ensure continuity for you and the people you are providing care for, enabling you to build a supportive relationship with your service users and for you to enjoy a great work/life balance. However, it is important that you are able to work flexibly in order to meet the needs of the people who use our service.
You will be working as part of a friendly team, supported by experienced community care supervisors and locally-based office support staff.
Caremark (Hinckley, Bosworth & Blaby) is an equal rights employer