- Competitive rates of pay + Holiday pay.
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Paid Training
- Free D.B.S
- Free On Going Training
- Lucrative Care friends Refer a friend and Point system bonus scheme.
- Very quick turn around in getting our Carers out to work.
- No previous experience is required as full training is provided.
In addition to their regular duties of meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting, they support with:
- Preventing loneliness and isolation
- Promoting dignity and independence
- Encouragement at meal times
- Gentle persuasion towards better health, such as taking medication, gentle exercise and drinking fluids
- Listening, understanding and interacting
- Guidance for staying safe, keeping warm or cool in changing climates
If you would like more information on the roles available, please apply today with a CV or call or txt Natalie on 0116 264 3922 for an application pack today.