What Care at Home offer:
- Contracted hours (After Probation)
- Monthly Attendance BONUS
- Paid Mileage
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Pay
- High Quality training
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Progression
- Access to a 24-Hour wellbeing programme
Care Assistant Positions Currently Available Full & Part Time- Driver Ideal
If you are Caring, Kind, Empathetic, Considerate and Punctual then this may be the ideal role for you. As a Care Assistant you would be providing hands on social, personal care and domestic care whilst promoting a happy, safe, and relaxed environment in each service users home.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a FULL UK Driving Licence (Ideal but not essential)
- Be Flexible – Working Alternate weekends and at least 2 evenings per week
- Excellent time management
- Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 Upwards
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and Punctual
- Work well as a team or alone
No experience or care qualifications needed as we provide our own high-quality training, once training is complete, we offer paid staff shadowing to ensure all staff are happy and confident before heading out on their own.
Care at Home was Established in 2011 with the aim to provide a meaningful difference to elderly and vulnerable adults who want to remain in the comfort of their own homes, we take pride as a company in providing life changing high quality care to ensure all our service users, family and staff remain well looked after.