What we can Offer:
- Competitive rate of pay up to £11.10ph
- Flexible working hours (alternate weekend working required)
- Option for pay on demand. You work a shift and can draw down pay to your bank immediately or leave it to build up and get paid weekly or monthly!
- Holiday Pay
- Mileage allowance of 25p per mile for drivers
- Free PPE
- Online Training on an interactive training platform
- Paid shadowing with experienced Care Assistants.
- Health and Social Care Qualifications
- Dedicated Support from a Committed Management Team
- Career Progression (some of our managers were care assistants with Ave Maria!)
** New Branch Opening **
We are looking for reliable, dedicated and compassionate people to provide quality care and support for our service users to live independently and with dignity in their own homes. Experience is not necessary as we have a full induction and ongoing training programme!
As a Care Assistant you will:
Support our service users in a variety of ways depending on their needs, this could include but is not limited to –
- Helping with personal care
- Administering or prompting to take medication.
- Meal preparation
- Helping with cleaning
- Providing companionship
What you need:
- Kind, caring and compassionate personality
- Passion to care for elderly and vulnerable members of the community
- Must hold a current UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Excellent communication skills