Welcome to Kara Healthcare, where we specialise in delivering top quality care to the people living in one of our homes.
We believe every one of our residents deserves dignity, choice and independence. Kara Healthcare recognises individual means listening to what our resident tells us and ensuring every day is thoroughly enjoyable. Our approach includes jointly written care plans designed to help us learn about the residents likes and dislikes as well as helping to set care and rehabilitative goals encouraging independence. We help the residents keep up community links and welcome visits from family and friends.
We offer a wide variety of care options from short and long-term residential care to nursing needs.
Kara Healthcare are currently looking for a full-time Care Assistant to join their caring, enthusiastic, and supportive team. We offer:
✓ Ongoing fully funded training and qualifications provided including QCF level 2
✓ Career progression opportunities
✓ Excellent candidate referral scheme with bonus
Kara Healthcare are currently looking for a full-time Care Assistant to join their caring, enthusiastic, and supportive team.
As a Care Assistant you will be required to provide personal care and associated tasks to our residents. The ideal candidate will be patient and understanding. You will respect the dignity of each resident and assist with any tasks as and when needed.
· Previous experience within a care/residential setting would be desirable
· Caring and compassionate
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional time-keeping skills
· Personal and motivated
· A strong sense of responsibility
· Organised and hard-working
· Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
· Actively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth
· Assist resident to complete their daily tasks
· Act in accordance with the residents' conditions and requirements
· Prompt mental/physical wellbeing through regular communication
· Encourage the resident to partake in activities/hobbies/interests
· Follow instructions set by Management
· Ensure care is taken when using cleaning equipment/products
· Report any concerns/issues immediately
In addition to creating a happy care home, Kara Healthcare provide ongoing training. We are fully committed to continuously nurture and support our staff. Creating a friendly and safe environment for everyone in our company is incredibly important to us as we believe everyone here has a fundamental part to play.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch