If you worked for us as a Care Assistant, this is what we can offer you:
- £10-£11 Per Hour
- Contracted Hours (After Probation).
- Monthly Performance BONUS
- Mileage paid.
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Holiday pay
- Enthusiastic and committed Directors, Registered Manager and Care Coordinators and office team.
- Internal staff progression
- We offer a 24-Hour Employee Assistance Programme for all our Care givers
Personal Care Assistant Job Duties:
- Care for clients with physical, emotional, or cognitive (e.g., Alzheimer's) impairments
- Provide support, encouragement, and companion by engaging with clients in activities, such as playing games, visiting places, taking walks, or having conversations
- Handle household chores for clients, such as laundry, dishes, changing sheets, and other basic cleaning
- Helps client with self-care, such as toileting, bathing, dressing, brushing teeth, etc.
- Dispenses and administers medications as directed by medical providers.
Personal Care Assistant Job Skills and Qualifications:
Compassion, Strong Verbal Communication Skills, Listening Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Positive Attitude, Encouraging, Trustworthy, Patient, Detail-Oriented, Helpful, Capable of Working with Minimal Supervision, Self-Motivated, Timely, Awareness of Others'
Areas we Cover:
Coalville, Ibstock, Anstey, Kirby Muxloe, Ratby, Groby, Asfordby, Melton Mowbray.