We offer a competitive salary, Healthcare Services, Employee assistance programme, Cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
In this role you will support individuals;
- As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
- With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
- To make choices in all aspects of their life.
- With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
- To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
You will be required to work flexibly 32 hours per week Monday – Sunday between the hours of 7.00am – 9.30pm, including bank holidays with the ability to cover for sickness and holidays when required.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
When rostered to work bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
We welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic and are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be treated equally, and we will base decisions on appointments on the merits of the candidates.
Closing date: Thursday, 24th June 2021
Interviews: from Tuesday, 29th June 2021