Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
When rostered to work weekends and bank holidays you will be paid, at an enhanced hourly rate.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in line with the Health & social care sector, and a generous benefits package and investment in your personal growth with continuous training.
Working for Vista means you will be working for one of the oldest and largest local charities in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, working with people with sight loss and their families.
In this role you will support individuals;
- As needed with their physical and personal care according to their support plan.
- With their communication needs and ensure that they are fully met at all times.
- To make choices in all aspects of their life.
- With their meals and drinks responding to needs and wishes of each person as required.
- To go shopping, on outings or on holiday as required.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week flexibly Monday - Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays, on a shift pattern between the hours of 7.00am - 9.30pm with the ability to cover for sickness and holidays when required. You will also be required to attend any prescheduled training days.
Previous experience of working with people in a residential or health setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.