- CQC rated 'Good'
- A rotating shift pattern is available once basic training is completed
- Overtime is also available.
- We have a number of flexible working options ranging from part-time/full-time contracts.
- Refer a friend payment (unlimited payments) subject to conditions.
- Funded diploma in Health and Social Care
- We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
We are looking for a passionate Care Co-ordinator based in Ashby De La Zouch.
As a Care Co-ordinator you will need to be self-motivated, organised ,able to work on your own and as part of a team
You will be delivering and making up new care plans for clients.
Risk assessments in Clients home.
Updating clients files.
Covering the office on alternative weekends 6.30am until 2.30pm
The successful candidate must have:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Experience of working with the Citizen Group.
- Experience of working in a home care environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Hold a full driving licence (essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fantastic rota
- Paid holiday
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
Caring Hands EM Ltd is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults . This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants