Care Team Leader
What Care at Home offer:
- Travel and mileage paid
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Progression
- Access to a 24-Hour wellbeing programme
We are currently looking for two Team Leaders to join our thriving and friendly team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for two team leaders to join our friendly team.
We are looking for two individuals that have a minimum of two years care experience, you need to take pride in your work and want to uphold Best Practice in all areas alongside our company procedures.
As a Team Leader you will be required to:
- Uphold best practice for our company
- Complete Spot checks and supervisions
- Maintaining and recording necessary documentation
- Complete Personal care – Assist with moving and handling
- Complete Domestic calls
- Administer Medication
- Participate in and support the On-Call provision.
- Support carers within all areas with their skills development
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a FULL UK Driving Licence
- Be Flexible – Working Alternate weekends and at least 2 evenings per week
- Excellent time management
- Willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 Upwards
- Essential 2 years care experience
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and Punctual
- Work well as a team or alone
Care at Home was Established in 2011 with the aim to provide a meaningful difference to elderly and vulnerable adults who want to remain in the comfort of their own homes, we take pride as a company in providing life changing high quality care to ensure all our service users, family and staff remain well looked after.