· Excellent rates of pay starting at £9 per hour plus 20p per mile
· We offer you the opportunity to obtain your QCF Level 2 - Health & Social Care
· Full and Part Time hours available.
· Career progression for the right person
· On-going support & training.
We are looking for Care Worker for all areas of Leicester. We are looking to recruit reliable, caring people who want to provide care and support to our clients who live in their own homes.
As a national provider we provide the best possible personal care to support individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support needed to help them maintain their independence.
Car drivers are essential due to the nature of the work.
Shifts available are days/nights/evenings/weekends.
As a Care Worker working in the community you will assist our clients with a variety of duties this could include:
· Being a friendly face and companion.
· Preparing Meals and/or assisting with feeding.
· Assistance with Medication.
· Cooking & cleaning duties.
· Help attending clubs or on days out.
· Personal care, Washing, Dressing, Showering/Bathing
· Providing assistance to get in/out of bed.
· Understanding and listening.