Why work for Hales?
- Rewarding career
- Guaranteed hours, full or part time
- FREE Employee Assistance Helpline
- EarlyPay Scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent benefits e.g. car salary scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid travel time & mileage
- Up to £300 refer a friend bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- FREE Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- A chance to win £1000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
Are you looking for opportunities to make a difference to someone's life?
Would you be interested in a rewarding career in care?
Want to be part of a committed team that deliver excellent care in the local community?
If so, Hales Care would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting for Full Time Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers to work a 4/3 shift pattern with alternate weekend working in Leicester and the surrounding areas. No experience is required however it is essential you share the same insistence to deliver high quality care.
Join our expert team to build your career in care! Hales Home Care are the Lead Provider with the Local Authority for; Birstall & Anstey, Blaby and Countesthorpe, Narborough and Lutterworth with all surrounding villages. We are recruiting in YOUR area: LE3, LE4, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE11, LE16, LE17, LE18, LE19
Our care workers assist our service users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
To join our team, we are looking for:
- Reliable people with a caring and compassionate nature and a desire for making a positive difference to people's lives
- The ability to give our service users choice whilst treating them with dignity and respect
- An active team player with good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply to become a Hales Care Worker today!
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.