Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Community Support Workers
In addition to our competitive rates of pay, our non-contractual benefits package includes as minimum:
- Option of guaranteed hours or zero hour contract
- Full Training Provided
- 28-days annual leave entitlement pro-rata and a paid day off on your birthday, in addition to your annual leave entitlement!
- Cost of your annual MOT test certificate, to the maximum value of £54.85 is covered
- Full induction and shadowing provided
- Reward and recognition schemes – Company Events, Referral Programme
- Flexible shifts
- On hand support from our Recruitment Team and very experienced Registered Manager
- We regularly benchmark our pay rates within the local area to ensure that we are paying a highly-competitive rate of pay.
WeCare is a national leading provider of home care (Domiciliary Care) providing care to individuals over the age of 18 within their own homes, supporting them to maximise their independence. We are growing company and looking for caring, reliable individuals who have personal qualities to enhance the lives of vulnerable individuals needing support with all aspects of daily living. Our customer group is varied and therefore have different needs including support with physical disabilities, mental health, elderly or frail needing support with personal hygiene, meal provision, manging their medications, attending or making appointments, planning and collecting shopping, planning and attending community events, social interaction, companionship plus many other activities.
With the option to enjoy guaranteed or zero hours contracts, flexible full or part-time adding this to our career development is a journey to success for all customers and employees.
We empower our employees to learn and develop and provide them with the necessary tools to carry out their role to the highest standard making us the employer of choice. We value, support and recognise our staff members for their achievements, and support their future journey to success.
Due to the need to travel between our clients, we are looking for Support Workers who drive and have access to a car. Walkers will not be considered for this advertised position.
We adhere to customers gender requirements in line with the Care Act 2014 whilst also adhering to the Equality Act 2010
Please contact our Recruitment Team on 0115 981 1058 if you want a new career with an immediate start that will lead to a new and exciting future!