Health care Assistant
Full training given, also addition training offered, NVQs.
All carers have will be support whilst out in the community.
Carers are welcome in the office at anytime, we have a open door policy.
Carers have support out of hours.
Flexible working hours
Are you a Domiciliary Care Worker looking for challenging new roles?
If the answer is yes…. then
Sensitive care Solutions is a successful Health Care provider supporting the elderly and other vulnerable people in their own homes. We have clients we support around Leicester areas.
We are recruiting dedicated and trustworthy Domiciliary Care Workers to work in our clients' own homes
We offer many exciting and unique prospects to our Domiciliary Care Workers:
- Full mandatory training Given .
- 24/7 On - Call Support- Open 365 days a year.
- Consistent Daily Care Calls
- Career progression.
- Loyalty and refer a friend bonus.
- Full time / Part time options available
- Part of friendly working team.
To be a member of Sensitive care as a Domiciliary Care Worker you must have the following requirements:
- Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
- Work well in stressful situations and to be able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
- Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
- As a trusted Healthcare Assistant, you will be the face of Sensitive care , so you will need to be presentable and completely trustworthy.
This Position is subject to clear DBS and reference check.