Healthcare Support Worker
We can offer you…
Access to exceptional progression opportunities including:-
- City and Guilds Diplomas
- Supported Associate Nurse and Apprentice Nurse Schemes
To be valued via Employer of the Month, Annual Merit and Long Service Awards; Refer a Friend Schemes
Free DBS Check; Free on-site parking; Free paid Induction, Mandatory and Accredited Training Programmes; Free job satisfaction.
Rushcliffe Care Group are a unique healthcare company supporting people with a range of different needs and complexities. We recognise that no two people who live in our homes are the same, and we strive to ensure their care is personalised, special and unique as they are.
To achieve this, we need healthcare workers who are as individual as the people we support.
If you are that person, and feel you have the following: -
- Ability to work in a busy but efficient team, providing a close-knit community with those you are supporting, building lasting relationships that have meaning and depth to all those concerned;
- A patient and caring attitude with an understanding of how to maintain an individual's dignity, independence and identity in every way possible.
- Able to see the person behind the condition and work with their families, friends and wider support network, ensuring the individual's best interests are met at all times.You don't need to have experience; you may have looked after a family member, brought up a family, or just know that you want to help people achieve as full a life as possible.You may also be able to choose between the following shift patterns to fit around your lifestyle:-
- In return, we will offer you an excellent remuneration package depending on age and what you have done previously; outstanding training and development career opportunities; a role with genuine job satisfaction where you will know you have made a real difference to someone who needs your support.
- Long day - 07.00 - 21.15 (optional)
- Early Shift – 07.00 - 14.15
- Late Shift – 14.00 - 21.15
- Night Shift - 21.00 - 07.15(We provide care in our homes 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
Check out if 'This is You' on the following link:
We have homes in a number of locations across the East Midlands including Loughborough, Coalville, Ibstock, Kegworth, Castle Donington and Derby so if you want to apply to join our team, send us your details/CV, we can ring you, or call 01509 219449 for a chat about which area would suit you.