Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Home Care Assistant
Competitive rates of pay+ holiday pay
Weekly pay every Friday
Free on going training
Lucrative Refer friend scheme
Very quick turn around getting our candidates out to work
No previous care experience is required for general care as training will be provided. Previous experience will be required for more complex positions.
**We're also offering a FREE Enhanced DBS for a period of time to support our workforce who are on the front-line**
In addition to their regular duties of meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting, they support with:
- Preventing loneliness and isolation
- Promoting dignity and independence
- Encouragement at meal times
- Gentle persuasion towards better health, such as taking medication, gentle exercise and drinking fluids
- Listening, understanding and interacting
- Guidance for staying safe, keeping warm or cool in changing climates
These traits within our care workers are what preserves our service user's independence and keeps their families and close friends reassured that they are receiving the best possible care available.
If you would like more information on the roles available, please apply today with a CV or call or txt Natalie on 0116 264 3922 for an application pack today.
Natalie Eliseou / email@example.com