Learning disabilities carer supportive living
- long shifts
- waking nights and sleeping nights
- full training given
- this is a good opportunity for a carer who would like to progress.
Sensitive care is a family run business. Our team provide quality care and support service to people in their homes whilst maintaining dignity and respect.
Are you a kind caring person who wants to make a difference then contact us?
Please see job description below:
To maintain the rapid growth of our business we are currently recruiting for dedicated, compassionate care givers.
- To undertake tasks specific to the clients, care and support plan
- Assisting clients with their personal care needs
- Daily wake up call
- Assisting with showering and toileting needs
- Assisting with breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with being mindful to maintain nutritional and cultural needs
- Prompting or Assisting with medication
- Light domestic household tasks like laundry, general tidy up.
- Taking client out or attending to any other specific social needs like Enabling client to maintain contact with loved ones.
- Shopping call
- Providing compassion and support to the client just by talking and listening to what is important to them.
- waking & sleeping night
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent free training and development opportunities
We are looking for:
- Compassionate, patient, Hardworking and caring individuals
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Individuals who can commit to regular (flexible) hours
- Respect values, equality, diversity and rights
- Drivers with a UK or European license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Sensitive Care Solutions/Domiciliary care/learning disability- Leicester
£8.72 - £10.00 an hour - Full-time, Permanent
Phone: 0116 2963830