Live in Care Worker
- · £800 per week (including an allowance for 28 days paid holiday per year).
- · Free food and accommodation
- · Paid Christmas bonuses and staff birthday presents
- · Free Blue Light Card - discounts to thousands of online and high street retailers
- · Free DBS
- · Free Induction and initial training
- · Free ongoing professional training and development
- · Free funding for NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care
- · 24 hour support from our lovely management team
- · 2 hour breaks every day
- · Company pension scheme
- · One week on, One week off shift patterns
- · A feeling of being loved, supported, respected and valued
Benefits of working for Quality Life UK
- £800 per week (including an allowance for 28 days paid holiday per year).
- Free food and accommodation
- Paid Christmas bonuses and staff birthday presents
- Free Blue Light Card - discounts to thousands of online and high street retailers
- Free DBS
- Free Induction and initial training
- Free ongoing professional training and development
- Free funding for NVQ qualifications in Health and Social Care
- 24 hour support from our lovely management team
- 2 hour breaks every day
- Company pension scheme
- One week on, One week off shift patterns
- A feeling of being loved, supported, respected and valued
We are looking for a bright and sparky individual to join us as a Live-In Carer for one of our lovely couples who live together in their home. Our clients need you to support them to stay together and live their best life possible, and in the comfort of their own home.
You will live in our client's house and provide care and support. You will enable our clients to achieve the very best quality of life that they can through:
- Companionship - being there to chat, smile, support, engage and have fun!
- Activities - helping with hobbies, crafts and keeping active and up to date with exercises.
- Cooking - preparing healthy, nutritious meals
- Personal Care - help with washing, dressing, grooming
- Medication - prompting and reminding
- Moving and Handling
- Home Help - light cleaning, washing and grocery shopping
About Quality Life UK
- Our Carers love working with us!
- We are hugely different to larger care agencies
- We are a local, family run care agency that truly cares about all of our staff and clients.
- We have an extremely friendly and supportive management team who cherish close personal relationships with all of our carers.
- We are fully regulated by the CQC and have an OUTSTANDING rating in responsiveness.
We're Looking For:
- Care Experience - In a care home or home care setting. Minimum 6-12 months.
- A passion for caring for others
- Hard working, reliable, dependable, committed
- Excellent communication skills
- A dedication to treating clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Company pension
Our culture is to put the safety of our staff first. We have a comprehensive Covid-19 policy which protects you and our clients whilst you are working for us. All of our carers are tested weekly.
- Home care: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)