Night Senior Care Assistant (Hadrian House)
Leicestershire County Care Ltd has been successfully running Residential Care Homes within the Midlands area for over 9 years. The foundation of this company is built on providing a safe and homely atmosphere where residents have the ability to live their lives in a nourishing and supportive environment which promotes their independence.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with moving and handling residents
- Maintaining Health & Safety standard & Fire Procedures
- General supervision of residents during mealtimes; assisting residents with meals as necessary
- Maintaining and recording necessary documentation
- Participating in all forms of social and recreational activities
- Medication Administration and Medical assistance/standards
- Allocation of staff and Home Management support
- Documentation; Care Plans, Supervisions and Personal Checklists
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Medication knowledge/administration
- First Aid
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
What can we offer you?
- Ongoing training
- Reliable contracted hours
- Holiday pay is included
- National Employment Saving Trust pension scheme.
Leicestershire County Care Ltd employees must complete their induction and the Care Standards Act which will be carried out by our Training Co-ordinators.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the expense will be met by the applicant. The employer has claimed an exemption under the Equality Act 2010.
This position is for night shifts, however, on occasions day shifts may be required for internal rotation. This also includes weekend shifts.