Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Night Senior Carer
At Longcliffe Care Home our staff our at the centre of everything we do. We pride ourselves on supporting and nurturing our staff to help you to reach your career goals and love coming to work.
As part of our commitment to our staff we offer;
- Free meals and refreshments during your shift
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Supportive leadership team
We are a medium sized home in Nanpantan, Loughborough. We provide personalised care to promote choice and independence to our residents.
We have a strong culture of teamwork and strive to deliver empathetic person-centred care to our residents. We pride ourselves on working together to promote residents' wellbeing in a happy and relaxed environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
- Be empathetic, dedicated and passionate in meeting the needs of the residents at all times in a confident manner.
- Have excellent communication skills and maintain accurate records as necessary.
- Have completed NVQ Level 3 in Heath and Social Care qualification, or be ready to work towards the qualification.
- Able to manage the team in a confident manner.
- Previous experience in administration of medication useful but full training and support will be given to successful candidate.
- Be able to work on a flexible rota system from 6.45 pm to 7.00 am, including weekends.