Part Time Care Assistant
There are so many benefits of being a CAREGiver with Home Instead Senior Care including:
- CQC rated OUTSTANDING all five areas of inspection
- Top 20 Homecare Employer 2019 and Best Employers in Care award 2018
- "The best job I've ever had" feeling
- Great rates of pay, mileage & pension contributions
- Double pay on public holidays and Accrued paid holidays
- Accredited training and development opportunities
- You wear smart, casual dress (no uniform)
- Monthly CAREGiver coffee & cake meet-ups
- Guaranteed and zero-hour contracts available
Are you a kind and compassionate person? Looking to support our clients in their own homes? Over 18 and with access to a car? We match you to your client – sharing hobbies and interests help to build an amazing relationship. The best bit! You'll be part of an amazing team who will really support and encourage you. Does this sound like the perfect job for you?
Home Instead Senior Care, Market Harborough, Corby and Rutland are rated Outstanding CQC in all five areas & provide award-winning training, we provide the best possible care for our clients. We don't view you as Support Workers, we see you as CAREGivers.
About the Role of CAREGiver
The support we provide helps our clients continue to live safe, well and independently at home. To us, home care is personal which is why we don't require a medical background. Everyone is different and our visits are tailored based on each client's individual needs. We pride ourselves on doing this properly which is why we spend a minimum of 1 hour with our clients at each visit.
No experience is necessary as all the support and training you will need as a Home Instead CAREGiver comes from our dedicated and fully qualified team.
Interested? We'd love to have a chat and get you on board. Our client enquiries are growing beautifully – so we are always looking for additional CAREGivers - so get in touch now 01858 540317.
Here's what our CAREGivers actually say - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0y6dNCCUSU