Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Provider Oversight Manager
- Great work/life balance and LCC championing our staff wellbeing
- 27 Days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (+option to buy additional leave)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Great pension
- Remote / mobile working
Are you a care leader or registered manager looking for a fresh challenge which will enable you to make changes in multiple settings? Are you an assertive but empathetic relationship builder who can influence change at all levels? Are you a positive risk taker who has experience successfully turning services around? If so this may the role for you.We are looking for a driven, fast paced individual who is confident challenging perceptions, processes and policies to make positive and constructive change in services who are struggling. This opportunity will impact greatly on building and promoting high quality services for people who use adult social care services in Leicestershire and enable you to support the independent care sector.Under the direction and support of the Senior Quality Manager, you will lead a team of Provider Oversight Officers and manage a portfolio of independent providers who need additional support. Your team will provide a dedicated resource and support network which will manage oversight of providers where significant concerns have been identified. You will work closely with the Quality and Contracts team.
The role will include:
- Developing oversight of the market using a risk rating system.
- Effectively challenging and supporting independent sector providers of adult social care services to improve practice and performance
- Working in partnership with a range of internal & external stakeholders. This includes the CQC, CCG's, Inspired to Care, internal teams, EMCARE, Healthwatch, people who use the service, relatives and the care workforce.
- Building and developing a shared view locally of quality and best practice
- Ensuring positive outcomes for people who use the service and making sure providers meet their contractual responsibilities
- Undertaking strong and effective management of performance and resources.
- Leading when a provider is at risk of failure including co-ordination of all partners and information sharing.
This is a new and exciting role which will suit someone who excels in challenging environments and is passionately motivated by implementing positive changes and raising the quality of care. If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more, please contact Natalie Smith on 0116 305 2848 or Natalie.X.Smith@leics.gov.uk for an informal chat or click on the apply button to complete our application form.Please also find attached the Job Description and Personal Specification which will give you a comprehensive description of this brand-new role.