Social Care Support Worker
What can we offer you as an employee?
• Working in a friendly and supportive team • Career Development • Flexible Hours • Full Paid Training • Mileage (0.15p Per Mile) • Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay • Pension • Refer a Friend Incentive • Free DBS for fast track applicants • E learning Induction • Telephone Interviews
Westminster Homecare have an employees perk scheme which gives our staff access to a wide range of discounts.
Here at Westminster Homecare we boast a team of excellent care professionals who give quality care, support and assistance to predominantly older people who want to live in their own homes and maintain their independence for longer.
If you're a kind, caring person who would enjoy the rewarding work we do, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for people who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to give the very best care. You do not need to have previous experience as we will train and support you as you develop your experience within the role.
Do you share our values?
• Committed and passionate about delivering the highest standard of quality care
• Ensuring our service users are always shown dignity and respect
• Will you empower, enable and encourage our service users to remain as independent as possible
• Working together with your team to achieve quality
Your duties may range from light domestic tasks to full personal care. By helping our customers to carry out everyday tasks you make a big difference to their lives.
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we offer genuine flexible hours; although the majority of our staff work mornings and/or evenings and share weekend cover.
We work hard to ensure that you see the same customers regularly, providing continuity and allowing you to build up a good working relationship.
We also try to match like minded care assistants and customers so that your job becomes as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
As part of Westminster Homecare you can expect the culture and personal touch that small, local home care agencies provide with the reassurance that being part of a bigger organisation can offer.
Due to the area advertised we would require you to be a car driver with access to your own vehicle.