Support Worker - Aylestone
What we offer in return:
- Pay rates from £8.93 - 9.00 per hour, dependant on qualifications/experience
- Paid holidays & paid enhanced DBS check
- Enrolment into our pension scheme
- A 12-week induction programme, working towards achieving the Care Certificate and ongoing training support
- Eligibility for a Blue Light discount card
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Access to our employee referral scheme app: Care Friends – with the opportunity to earn up to £200 per successful referral (the more jobs you share, the more points you earn)!
Heathcotes Group are passionate about changing the lives of people with learning disabilities and mental health issues. We support service users and work with their friends and families, to help them to achieve their goals and aspirations. We are role models and mentors. We see them grow and move on to a brighter, more independent future. Our work is challenging, engaging, wide-ranging, very active and very fulfilling – always with a sense that we're making a difference!
Hours of Work: Days and / or nights, part-time and / or full-time hours available. We also offer Bank contracts that allow you the flexibility to work around your other commitments.
The Role of a Support Worker
You will work alongside your team to provide person-centered, quality support to our service users, which will include some aspects of personal care, emotional encouragement and support to live an independent lifestyle. Our service users can be challenging and some days may be tough but our teams achieve amazing outcomes, through hard work, perseverance and resilience.
If you are…
- Passionate about providing support to some of the most vulnerable people in society
- Looking to work with a dedicated and values-driven team, who are committed to achieving positive outcomes
- Excited to truly make a difference
…we want to hear from you!
Although relevant experience and qualifications are beneficial, we are looking to speak to those with a genuine passion for supporting others – whether this has been gained through employment, voluntary work or personal circumstances, everyone has a story to tell and we would love to hear yours.