- Company phone
- Carer of the Month Awards
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme
- Great opportunities for career progression
As a support worker, you will be providing care to a range of clients. You will support them with daily tasks and help the client be as independent as possible. You will be building strong and trusting relationships with the clients that you look after and the families you liaise with.
Tasks will include:
- Taking your client out into the community and doing fun activities
- Supporting with personal care- Providing companionship
- Administering medication
- Assisting your client with activities such as preparing meals
No previous experience needed!