Apple House is a very special Learning disability home in Wigston and we have been awarded and recognized for our person centred care. Most recently, winners in 2021 awards by Inspired to Care.
- Will be willing to complete the care certificate along with other mandatory training courses.
- Must be confident in working with adults who may require support in domestic tasks.
- Prepare meals & snacks when required.
- Assisting and promoting residents with personal care as per care plans.
- Administrating medication and supervising self medicating residents (training provided)
- Encouraging residents to develop and maintain independent living skills.
- Care for residents who are temporarily ill as per care plans.
- Maintaining up to date records.
- Cleaning of communal areas & assisting residents with cleaning their own private space (rooms).
Job Type: Part-time - Three day shifts on a fixed rota.
Part-time hours: - 20 / 22 per week
We are covid - 19 free and have been since the start of the pandemic. Due to our residents vulnerability, we are unable to recruit any persons who work in other care homes at this time.
We ask all staff and visitors to wear PPE whilst on site.