Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Benefits include: Paid holiday, paid training, opportunity for pension scheme, refer a friend incentives and excellent career progression opportunities!
FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKERS – Aylestone, Leicestershire.
Heathcotes Group are currently seeking Support Workers for our specialist residential service provides support for adults with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Brain Injury and complex needs. We support them with their daily needs and requirements including some personal care needs and accessing the community and social activities as well as medical appointments. We promote choice and independence to our service users and encourage them to gain new life skills.
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Encourage individuals to live a life that makes sense to them.
- Provide emotional support and encouragement where and when it is needed.
- Always using a person-centered approach.
- Monitoring & reporting changes in health, behaviour and needs to relevant professionals.
- Ensuring the home is organised according to the needs of the service users and that safety measures are in place, you may also be expected to assist with housework, shopping, laundry.
- Transporting individuals or escorting to medical or other appointments and social activities.
- Supporting those who need it with budgeting and money management.
- A compassionate and friendly can-do attitude.
- A willingness to work some evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
- Drivers preferred but not essential.
What we offer in return:
- Pay rate is between £8.20 to £8.90 per hour dependant on qualifications/experience.
- Paid holidays & Paid enhanced DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- 12-week induction programme working towards achieving the Care Certificate & ongoing training support.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme of £50 (ts&cs apply).
If you are looking for a long and rewarding career, where you can really make a difference to the lives of the people we support, and you feel that you have the right values, attitude, and experience for the role of Support Worker, then we are keen to hear from you!
Apply below and a member of our team will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time
- Paid Holidays,
- Paid Enhanced DBS Check
- Pension Scheme
- 12 Week – Induction programme, achieving the Care Certificate
- Ongoing training and support
- Excellent carer progression opportunities
- Refer a Friend Scheme of £50 (T&C apply)
This is a full-time position. Pay rate for a Team Leader is between £8.20 - £8.90 per hour dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time