Waking Night Support Worker- Coalville
- 28 days paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays)*
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Blue Light Card
- £200 bonus after 3 months service, £100 after 6 months service and a further £100 bonus after 12 months service
- Pension scheme
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
- 15% overtime enhancement on hours over 37.5 per week
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for DBS
- Refer a friend scheme (earning £100 - £400 per referral)
*pro rata for part time staff
Be the difference, change lives - apply today!
Would you like to support with people with learning disabilities and mental health needs in their own homes and in their communities? You can help them to have a more independent and fulfilling life whilst developing a career in social care!
We need dedicated Waking Night Support Workers to support in our service in Coalville
About The Role
You will be supporting with anything the individual requires, personal care and some moving and handling may be required.
Your role will be to provide responsive support during the night as required by the person supported, as well as some light household duties.
You will be required to attend training and team meetings during the day, and so must be available to attend these outside of your normal night work pattern.
We have full time and part time opportunities available.
This position will be working on a flexible rolling rota, with shifts between the hours of 10pm and 7am. These shifts could see you working:
- Bank holidays
What skills and experience do I need?
- Candidates that are adventurous, friendly, encouraging, supportive, respectful, and resourceful
- People that share our values
- Good level of spoken & written communication
- Previous experience (You do not need experience, as we will fully train you to ensure you have all the skills needed to provide the very highest standard of support.)
- Full UK driving licence
At Affinity Trust, all of the people we support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
All our Support Workers complete shadow shifts before working with the people we support.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, provided by Affinity Trust.
We promote diversity and inclusion within our workforce.
Affinity Trust is committed to being Disability Confident. As part of our commitment, all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role are guaranteed an interview.