Reasons to come and join our wonderful team as a care assistant?
- £10-£11 Per Hour
- Contracted Hours (After Probation).
- Monthly Allowance BONUS
- Mileage paid.
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Free training
- Holiday pay
- Enthusiastic and committed Directors, Registered Manager and Care Coordinators and office team.
- Internal staff progression
- We offer a 24-Hour Employee Assistance Programme for all our Care givers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a FULL UK Driving Licence (Ideal)
- Be Flexible – Working Alternate weekends and at least 2 evenings per week
- Excellent time management
- Willing to work towards NVQ Level 2 Upwards
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and Punctual
- Work well as a team or alone
No experience or care qualifications needed as we provide our own high-quality training, once training is complete, we offer paid staff shadowing to ensure all staff are happy and confident before heading out on their own.