Already a member?
Are you a Leicestershire or Rutland social care provider?
What is the Inspired to Care project?
The Inspired to Care project has been set up to support adult social care providers in Leicestershire and Rutland to recruit and retain a sustainable workforce made up of committed care professionals who have the right values for a career in care.
What support and benefits do members receive?
- Free advertisement on our website
- Access to our online recruitment and retention toolkit & recruitment resources
- Training sessions and invitations to our bespoke topic conferences
- 1:1 tailored-support visits
- Access to the Skills for Care I Care Ambassador partnership
What's the catch?
There is no catch! Being a member is completely free and we do not charge for any of the services or resources that we offer. In return, we ask our members to pledge that they will do the following;
- Engage with us! We want all our members to be actively involved in the Inspired to Care project. The more you put in, the more you get out.
- Let us come to you to offer free 1:1 support
- Let us know about your good-news stories so we can showcase them on our social media platforms. Not only is this free advertising for your provision, but it also highlights what an amazing company you are to work for!
- Complete research questionnaires and feedback
- Attend events and topic conferences with other providers
Who is eligible to register?
If you are an adult social care provider who delivers adult care services in the Leicestershire county and Rutland area, you are eligible to register as a member.