Are you a Leicestershire social care provider?
What is the Inspired to Care project?
The Inspired to Care project has been set up to support adult social care providers in Leicestershire to recruit and retain a sustainable workforce made up of committed and quality care professionals who have the right values for a career in our sector. Being a member is completely free and we do not charge for any of the services or resources that we offer.
We have four key aims;
- To improving the image of the sector
- Supporting the sector with resilience and growth
- Help to develop and retaining the current workforce
- Help to attract a high-quality workforce
What support and benefits do members receive?
- 1:1 tailored support consultations
- Free advertisement on our website and social media platforms
- Access to our online recruitment & retention toolkit & recruitment, retention & development resources
- Training sessions and invitations to our bespoke interactive topic conferences
- Access to "The New Recruiters" training program
- Access to the Inspired To Care ambassador program
- Access to product pilots
- Access to exclusive discounts
- Social care specific CV's and candidate leads
What's the catch?
There is no catch! In return, we ask our members to pledge that they will do the following;
- Engage with us! We want all our members to be actively involved in the Inspired to Care project. The more you put in, the more you get out.
- Let us come to you to offer free 1:1 support
- Let us know about your good-news stories so we can showcase them on our social media platforms. Not only is this free advertising for your provision, but it also highlights what an amazing company you are to work for!
- Complete research questionnaires and feedback
- Attend events and topic conferences with other providers
Who is eligible to register?
If you are an adult social care provider who delivers adult care services in Leicester and Leicestershire, you are eligible to register as a member.
ITC Membership Form (Document, 94 Kb)
National Collaboration Group Registration Form
This group has been put together as a result of the useful webinars arranged by ADASS, SfC & the LGA from which it becoming apparent to Inspired to Care that there are equivalents to our team scattered around the country, working to the same aims.
Our vision for this group is to create a national collaboration space, keeping it really informal, having no governance or formal task and finish groups, where we can meet to network and share ideas. As a member you must be working for local authority / Care Association and be in an external workforce lead / support role / or majority of your role manages the challenges around workforce within the independent adult social care sector.
Purpose: Share ideals & workstreams, what's worked / working well, what hasn't worked well, drive national change and discussion and a platform to support each other.