As part of our SurCare team you will be provided with:
- Flexibility to achieve a great work life balance
- Competitive rates of pay, PLUS mileage, PLUS travel time
- Company mobile phone
- Full extensive and on-going training including support to gain NVQ's
- Growing SureCare staff *exclusive discount scheme* to local shops & services
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Refundable DBS
SureCare are committed to help people stay in their own homes for longer, reducing isolation and increasing independence to better to cope with life's journey.
We're looking for care assistants who are compassionate, empathetic and understanding to enrich people's lives each day. A career as a Care Assistant is very rewarding and includes:
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Acccompanied social visits
As a preferred provider of care, we are looking for individuals who hold the same core family values. We strongly believe in delivering care to every client as you would your own nearest and dearest.
SureCare are looking for full-time and part-time care assistant professionals for shifts that include evenings and alternate weekends. Something to suit most people can be discussed.
Applications welcome from candidates with or without previous experience.