Care Support Worker
Reasons to come and join our wonderful team?
- Travel time paid for walkers
- Mileage paid
- Weekly pay
- Live rota app
- Training & development
- Free work phone (after 1 month of employment for full time staff)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 24/7 carer helpline
- Friendly and professional office staff
- Internal staff progression
- Excellent rate of pay
To keep you safe in your role, we will provider all the correct PPE and regular covid tests
Care at home Midlands Limited is dedicated to the provision of quality care in the community, through professional and trained carers and by tailoring the needs of the Service User whilst respecting and preserving their dignity, independence and privacy.
As a Care Assistant in you would be providing hands on social personal care and domestic care whilst promoting a happy, safe and relaxed environment in each service users home.
As a Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Assisting customers with their daily living needs
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Domestic help around the house
- Assisting to attend appointments if required
No experience or care qualifications needed as we provide our own high quality training, once training is complete we offer paid staff shadowing to ensure all staff are happy and confident before heading out on their own.
We require car drivers who have access to a car and have a full UK driving licence.