Community Care Assistant
As a community care assistant, you'll enjoy:
- Robust in-house training
- Management team with extensive and hands on experience
- Attractive Pay Structure, incl. additional pay for bank holidays
- Generous mileage allowanc
- Career opportunities leading to a diploma QCF in social care
- Paid training and shadowing
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
Do you like to help people?
Do you want a rewarding job?
THEN COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
Call us on 0116 2166 605
To support customers with all aspects of their day to day living to enable them to stay in their own home and ensuring they have the best possible quality of life. Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. Compassion, empathy, good communication skills and a calm and caring nature is essential for this important role in our company.
We are looking to recruit candidates within the Leicestershire area, but predominantly Leicester city.
We invest in continual training and development which includes the Care Certificate. We will also enrol you on to the Diploma in Health & Social Care either Level 2 or Level 3.
This role will include early morning calls (from 6.30am), a minimum of two evenings (beginning at 5pm) and alternate weekends.
- Driving license
- Enhanced DBS disclosure (to be completed as part of application process)