Deputy Care Home Manager
Welcome to Kara Healthcare, where we specialise in delivering top quality care to the people living in one of our homes.
We believe every one of our residents deserves dignity, choice and independence. Kara Healthcare recognises individual means listening to what our resident tells us and ensuring every day is thoroughly enjoyable. Our approach includes jointly written care plans designed to help us learn about the residents likes and dislikes as well as helping to set care and rehabilitative goals encouraging independence. We help the residents keep up community links and welcome visits from family and friends.
We offer a wide variety of care options from short and long-term residential care to nursing needs.
Kara Healthcare are currently looking for a full-time Deputy Care Home Manager to join their caring, enthusiastic, and supportive team. We offer:
✓ Ongoing fully funded training and qualifications provided including QCF level 2
✓ Career progression opportunities
✓ Excellent candidate referral scheme with bonus
Kara Healthcare are currently looking for a full-time Deputy Manager to join their caring, enthusiastic, and supportive team.
As a Deputy Manager you will be a key member of the leadership team and are responsible for assisting the Home Manager in promoting and managing person-centred care. You will lead by example in the care delivery, promoting independence and dignity for those we care for.
- Previous experience as a Manager is essential
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Personal and motivated
- Caring and considerate
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Organised and hard-working
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- Actively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Support the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance functions of the Care Home
- Maintain care and management skills at a current level
- Undertake development and training from time-to-time
- Create and uphold an open and inclusive management culture
- Promote a positive image for residency and services provided
- Organise events for residents (e.g. garden parties, outings, entertainment) and ensure they are at the heart of the care community
- Efficient and effective day-to-day management
In addition to creating a happy care home, Kara Healthcare provide ongoing training. We are fully committed to continuously nurture and support our staff. Creating a friendly and safe environment for everyone in our company is incredibly important to us as we believe everyone here has a fundamental part to play.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.