Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN – Kegworth
- We offer competitive salaries,
- free onsite parking on-site,
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays,
- company pension after qualifying period,
- career progression within the company,
- we have an excellent training centre and support continuing professional development opportunities, subsidised meals on duty,
- employer of the month,
- annual merit, and long service awards,
- refer a friend scheme.
- Sick pay after qualifying period,
- help with revalidation.
- Are you an experienced RMN with a valid NMC Pin?
- Are you kind, supportive, and creative person to support our service users?
- Have you experience working within a mental health environment?
- Are you looking to progress your career as part of a positive and supportive company?
- Do you thrive in a company who has real commitment and driven to be the best employer?
Role: Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Permanent
Hours: Full time, average 40.25 hours per week
Location: Kegworth, DE74 2EJ
About Mill Lodge Hospital
Mill Lodge Hospital in based in the Heart of Kegworth Village, within easy reach of the A6, near junction 24 of the M1 motorway and is also close to East Midlands Airport and East Midlands Parkway railway station. 6 miles north of Loughborough, 12 miles Nottingham, 12.5 miles southeast of Derby.
Requirements for a Registered Mental Health Nurse
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, you'll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our service users to support the delivery of quality care they deserve. Creating a safe and supportive environment with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions. You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN, you'll have the autonomy, as a valued and respected member of our clinical team to do things the right way.
If this sounds perfect, then we have the role for you!
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC registration
- Knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN.
- Person-centred, thoughtful approach to nursing, with dedication and compassionate nursing skills
- Effective communication skills and excellent administrative skills and computer literacy with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player, flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support.
- Empathy, patience, optimism, and compassion are essential for this role.
- Effective organisational skills
- Ensure all legal, regulatory, and best practice guidelines are met, co-ordinate all the reviews and appeals within the time frame prescribed by the Mental Health Act 1983 and the2007 amendments of the Act.
- To ensure an accurate and effective method is established for the recording and reconciliation of all detained patient's information, both manual and computerised
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important too, as is an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
- Demonstrable values and a commitment to leading and supporting colleagues and service users.
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to services and risk management
- Willing to work a rota pattern covering evenings, mornings, nights, and weekends, over a 7-day period.
If you feel that you would excel at this role and match the criteria above, then please get in touch today as we are keen to hire the right person for this role ASAP! If you have any questions please contact Sarah Lomas, Head of HR and Recruitment, Mill Lodge Hospital on 07875 148874
Apply NOW – email a copy of your updated CV.
Mill Lodge Hospital is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, welcoming individuals from all walks of life regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, nationality, religious denomination, or disability. Roles are matched based on your suitability to the role.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI. We are an equal opportunities employer. Mill Lodge Hospital will cover the cost of a DBS check.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive for our roles we may close this vacancy at any time if the right candidates are found. Candidates must currently reside in the UK and have documentation that proves they are eligible to work in the UK.
*No agency CV, please*
We ensure all colleagues and patients are kept safe by provided full PPE, strict health and hygiene standards and policies are adhered to at all times. Ensuring we can keep all our service users and employees as safe as possible.