Senior Care Assistant
Long standing Management Team
Ongoing Training to support personal Development
We are currently looking for a dedicated Senior carer to join our team to ensure continuity of care to our Resident's by promoting and delivering high standards of care, individually and safely.
The key responsibilities of our Senior Care Assistant role include:
• Providing person centred care to our residents in all aspects of their daily living.
• Responsibility for the ordering, administration and auditing of prescribed medication to residents.
• Maintaining a high standard of tidiness and comfort in all areas of the Home
• Contributing fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
• Providing support to colleagues, through leadership by example, mentoring and coaching, acting as a positive role model, enabling the care team to deliver high standards.