Senior Care Assistant / Team Leader
- Paid breaks
- Small home with a homely feel
- Lovely atmosphere, good team work and management support
- We are a residential service, so as long as you can get to us in LE12 8LP, you don't need to have a car
- Shift Patterns: Days 8am-8pm and Nights 8pm-8am
- Supportive environment
- COVID incentives – additional pay to cover shifts when people are isolating
Pinglenook is a beautiful care home situated in the peaceful village of Barrow upon Soar, close to major cities like Loughborough and Leicester.
The team strive to help elderly people to find a new comfortable home, whilst promoting independence and supporting person-centred care.
We're looking for a Team Leader / Senior Care Assistant to assist the Registered Home Manager by supervising the staff team and ensuring consistently high levels of care and dignity for our residents. Sutton in the Elms Care Home, LE9 6QF Shift Patterns: Days 8am-8pm and Nights 8pm-8am
If you're looking to make a positive difference to the lives of our residents, we would love to hear from you!