Interested in working in adult social care? Explore vacancies by location and/ or job type.
Senior Care Assistant
Competitive Rates Of pay+ Holiday pay
Weekly pay every friday
Free on going training
Lucrative Refer friend scheme
Very quick turn around getting our candidates out to work
Are you Senior Care Worker Qualified to Level 3 or above interested in supporting and caring for vulnerable children and adults, enabling them to remain independent in their own homes?
We have guaranteed, flexible full and part-time opportunities for people looking to become a care worker in Leicestershire, to provide personal care and support to vulnerable people in their homes.
You must have a full drivers license and access to a vehicle.
Locations covered: Shepshed and Loughborough
- £10.50 per hour
- 20 p per mile for drivers
No previous care experience is required for general care as training will be provided. Previous experience will be required for more complex positions.
What does the role entail?
In addition to their regular duties of meal preparation, medication assistance, laundry and cleaning, bathing, grooming and toileting, they support with:
- Preventing loneliness and isolation,
- Promoting dignity and independence,
- Encouragement at meal times,
- Gentle persuasion towards better health, such as taking medication, gentle exercise and drinking fluids,
- Listening, understanding and interacting,
- Guidance for staying safe, keeping warm or cool in changing climates.
These traits within our care workers are what preserves our service user's independence and keeps their families and close friends reassured that they are receiving the best possible care available.
- Our Home care team will provide full training for the role. You'll receive induction training and will be shadowed by some of our most experienced care workers so that you can get experience of the role first hand,
- Flexible or contracted hours with regular service users,
- On-going support and development should you wish to grow your career,
- Holiday pay
...plus, the statutory holiday pay, and satisfaction that you are making a real difference to someone's life, in addition to providing comfort and reassurance to their family or friends.
**We're also offering a FREE Enhanced DBS for a period of time to support our workforce who are on the front-line**
If you would like more information on the roles available, please apply today with a CV or call or txt Natalie on 07435996102 0116 264 3922 for an application pack today.