We are excited to announce our next training offer in collaboration with Affinity Connect, the training course will offer support for those coming up to retirement and those who would like some training on financial wellbeing.
These courses are now available to register for via the online Booking system which I have linked below, the registration is simple and only requires basic information so please feel free to combine this with your current training offer and wellbeing offer for staff. On the registration system, all registrants are required to insert the name of their employer upon registering their place. Staff members will also be able to register their places via the advertising materials attached which can be printed and put up in your workplace or sent out to your team.
The retirement training will cover:
- Help plan for the lifestyle changes ahead
- Maximise the benefits of your State and workplace pensions
- Make the most of your tax-free cash
- Understand the income options available from your pension
- Achieve your retirement goals
To book this training please follow this link: https://affinityconnect.event-registration.co.uk/events/inspired-to-care/pre-retirement/2-hour-30-minute-course-online
The financial well-being training will cover:
- Understand your income and plan your spending.
- Review and keep track of your borrowing.
- Plan your financial goals and prepare for those unexpected costs.
- Start to plan for life beyond work whenever that may be.
To book this training follow this link: https://affinityconnect.event-registration.co.uk/events/inspired-to-care/your-financial-wellbeing/1-hour-30-minute-course-online