Our enthusiastic and qualified leaders remain committed to delivering an outstanding level of service 24 hours a day. We achieve this by utilising cutting edge technology, investing in our staff team and retaining a good old fashioned work ethic.
We recognise those working with us as loving and caring individuals. This is why we take an incredible amount of interest in their personal development. Over 88% of our staff surveyed would recommend us to a friend.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Our loving home is a magical place to live and work in.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Talent Acquisition: Lead the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates for various positions within the care home.
- Onboarding: Ensure a seamless onboarding process for new hires, facilitating orientation sessions and providing necessary resources to integrate them into the team.
- Employee Relations: Act as a trusted advisor to management and staff, addressing concerns, resolving conflicts, and promoting a positive work environment.
- Performance Management: Implement and manage performance appraisal systems, providing guidance to managers on goal-setting and career development.
- Training and Development: Identify training needs, coordinate training programs, and support employee development initiatives.
- Policy Implementation: Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, and assist in developing and updating policies as needed.
- Benefits Administration: Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- HR Administration: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, manage HRIS systems, and generate reports for management as required.
- Legal Compliance: Stay informed about relevant employment laws and regulations, ensuring the care home remains compliant.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CIPD Level 5 (Preferred)
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with strong problem-solving skills.
- Human resources: 3 years (preferred)